We are looking for two experienced Insurance Sales Agents to join a well established thriving Insurance Agency in Orlando, Florida. Agency has been independently owned for over 50 years and Orlando based! Two immediate full time “Business to Business” sales positions available for Commercial Lines and Employee Benefits. Proven outside sales record and solid insurance product knowledge a must!
Base Salary Range: $55,000 to $75,000 First Year plus Commissions and Bonus Plan
Generous Benefit Package: 100% Paid Health Insurance and Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401 K and Profit Sharing Plan, Fifteen Days PTO (paid time off) First Year, and Paid Holidays!
- Develop and retain a book of business
- Execute effective sales techniques
- Develop annual marketing plan
- Contact and develop new business leads and existing leads
- Take an active role in Industry Associations
- Proven outside sales record with insurance products
- Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Sales experience or Employee Benefits Sales experience
- High degree of self discipline and motivation
- Confident professional ability for Public Speaking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For many years this Orlando based Title Insurance Company has provided high quality, professional closing services in the state of Florida. we are seeking an experienced Escrow Officer with the same desire and ability to provide that same level of service. Company located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Friendly, professional office environment allows for a good home away from home! True career opportunity to join a growing company and become part of their family for life! Title Processors encouraged to apply too!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate closings with all parties involved – Process and close real estate transactions
- Obtain clear titles – Handle and clear all concerns discovered with title searches
- Establish escrow accounts and maintain all documentation of accounts
- Prepare transaction documents and review all other documents
- Perform closings, initiate wires, issue policies and forward closed packages to lenders
- Prepare and distribute final closing statements and titles
- Two years minimum experience handling escrow transactions
- Strong knowledge and experience all areas of closing transactions
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Expertise in handling stressful situations and meeting deadlines
Benefits include: Company Assisted Health Insurance, Two Week Paid Vacation First Year and Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Days!
Company offering competitive yearly salary range: $45,000 to $48,000 plus bonuses