Recruiting & Career Placement Services For Central Florida Job Seekers
The staff at Central Florida Careers has been placing people in permanent positions at companies throughout the Central Florida area for more than three decades. Based on your qualifications and previous experience, we connect job seekers with excellent local job opportunities.
Please review the information below to understand the ways we aim to make the job finding process easier for you. Then apply for one of our many open positions by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly to submit your resume to our career placement team.
Some of the Fields in Which We Place Job Seekers
- Accounting / Finance / Banking
- Administrative / Clerical / Secretarial
- Business / Management / Professional
- Healthcare / Medical / Nursing
- IT / Information Technology
- Legal / Paralegal
- Skilled Trades / Crafts / Labor
- Sales / Marketing / Communications
- Transportation / Delivery / Distribution
Advantages of Using Central Florida Careers to Find Your Next Job
- A significant majority of our positions are employer-
Hiring companies typically pay our service fees when they hire one of our qualified job seekers. Depending on the position, industry and organization, a small portion of our positions are employee-
- There is less competition for our jobs.
Rather than compete with the hundreds of thousands of people applying for Central Florida jobs through various job sites each day, Central Florida Careers provides job seekers with suitable job opportunities for which there is far less competition. As our employers are not advertising on the major job sites but rather hiring candidates directly through us, you do not have to worry about your resume failing to stand out amongst thousands of others.
- You are among the first candidate to be considered for our open positions.
By submitting your resume and finding a position through Central Florida Careers, you get a leg up on your competition in terms of timing. When our employers bring us jobs, we refer to our database of pre-