Growing Specialist / Surgical Group with their own in house pathology lab adding to their staff. Experienced Histology Technician needed.
Assist in house Pathologist who runs their lab. Excellent group of Physicians and staff!
Position is a permanent full time Monday through Friday day shift position.
Group offering very competitive hourly wage based on experience and excellent benefit package
- Cut and stain specimens
- Prepare microscopic slides for research and diagnosis purposes
- Process specimen accessioning including all manual and computerized data entry
- Maintain laboratory, equipment and accurate records od quality assurance control
- Experienced Histology Technician
- HT (ASCP) Certification
- Ability to take direction and work as part of a laboratory team
- Experience using microscope, tissue processors and stainers
- Interpersonal / human relations skills
- Proficient PC / EMR experience