We are seeking an experienced Surgical Medical Assistant for a wonderful practice in Orlando, Florida – two clinic locations – West Orlando and Kissimmee. Practice has been established over fifteen years and continues to be voted ” Best Surgeons ” year after year! Known in the Orlando community for their commitment to exceptional patient care! True patient concern and stable work history wins! Great Monday through Friday schedule – 8 am to 4:30 pm! Wonderful work environment and benefits!
Full Benefit Package: 80% Paid Health Insurance, Paid Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Excellent PTO ( Paid Time Off ), Paid Holidays and 401 K!
Very competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications!
- Prepare patient for examination and obtain vitals
- Note medical history and reason for visit in patient chart
- Assist with exams, wound care, suture removal,and injections
- Schedule patient follow up appointments
- Phone triage and RX refills
- Medical Assistant experience in a surgeon’s practice a must!
- Resume must show stable work history
- Experience working in a busy environment and with multiple providers
- EMR / EHR experience
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Patient concern and ability to work as a team player