Surgical Group in Orlando seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to handle Check Out Desk in their ultra sound department. Patient Coordinator to join their expanding group. Large Hispanic patient population – must be bilingual! Friendly team oriented Staff, Supervisors, and Practice Administrator provide for a great place to work every day! And great benefits!
Nice Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm hours or 8:30 am to 5:30 pm hours.
Benefits Include: Excellent Health Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance,Retirement Plan, Dental and Vision Insurance,Employee Cafeteria Pretax Plan, Two Weeks Paid Vacation , PTO and Paid Holidays First Year!
- Check patients out
- Answer phones
- Verify insurance and collect co-pays
- Authorizations – training provided
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Help with check in duties when needed
- Medical Front Office Receptionist experience in a busy practice
- Insurance verification experience
- Bilingual – Spanish and English
- Proven experience handling patient concerns
- Positive smiling attitude!
- Proficient EMR /.EHR