Physician owned Internal Medicine Specialist Group is seeking an experienced Triage LPN to join their group. Experienced individual will be working directly with a team of 2 or 3 providers. Oversee high volume of complex patients and have ability to plan, organize, develop implement and interpret the providers objectives necessary for providing quality care to their patients.
Physician Office experience and Bilingual Spanish / English a must!
Group offers full benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Vacation, Profit Sharing and 401K!
Group offering very competitive hourly rate of $17.00 to $24.00 based on experience, qualifications and licensing
- Triage incoming patient calls
- Respond to patient calls on behalf of doctor
- Coordinate care and transition plans
- Call patients with lab and imaging results
- Patient portal messages
- Patient Portal medication refills
- Hepatitis C authorizations
- Fill out patient forms for Disability, FMLA, PAC, PMI,
- Assist clinical team with EKG’s, tests, immunizations and injections as needed
- LPN current State of Florida
- Medical Practice LPN experience-minimal 3 years
- Bilingual Spanish / English
- Ability to exercise patience and listening skills in stressful situations
- Experience obtaining authorizations for medications
- Clear communication skills in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Strong EMR / EHR